Korma Chameleon

After work today I spent a brief moment with Butch shopping at Walmart and then I dropped him off back home and went to the parents house to have dinner with the family. Poor Butch was still tired so he stayed home to rest. Tonight seemed to be a comedy of errors. The brother practically took the back gate of off its hinges when he was taking dad’s car out to be assessed. So add another thing to fix on the house. Then mom’s new washing machine arrived but it’s leaking everywhere (bear in mind this is already a replacement unit because the first delivery was dented.) our Skip the dishes order was missing an item. But it turns out I reported the wrong item missing...I said we didn’t get our beef korma but in fact we were missing the butter chicken. And when I tried to set up the new printer for mom and it turns out her iPad cannot update to a compatible iOS now. *sigh* what a time. But it was great to spend time with the family all together at the house and with my brother’s girlfriend. I haven’t seen her since his birthday so it’s been a long while. And she’s watched all of Love is Blind! She says I’m in for a lot more insanity and twists

Comments