Trying a New App

Now that I’m trying to reconnect with my blogging hobby I tried to look for a Blogger app for the phone. Too bad it does not exist anymore. So now I’m trying this app called Blogtouch. I think blogging on this phone is still kind of limiting but it’s so much more convenient than firing up the home PC.  I do find that it’s somehow more difficult to piece together my thoughts on this tiny screen and i text on the phone at a much slower pace than touch typing.
So far, this app is a lot easier to edit as I go compared to using the Blogger site using Chrome.  People are commenting in the App Store that it is inconvenient that you cannot publish from the app but I’m fine with the workaround writing on the app and then signing into the site to hit “publish.” But I still think my posts would have more substance if I actually sat down at my computer.

Comments