Counting Down to Close

The other day I watched a video put together by many of our sales representatives in the travel industry wishing us travel consultants well and sharing encouraging words and thanks for hanging in there. It gave me the idea for a video of my colleagues and I thanking our clients for trusting us and essentially a "this is not a good bye, it is a 'see you soon'" to share with our clients the day we have to close up (temporarily.) So I sent an email to my coworkers and they thought it was a good idea. So we'll be getting together after close on Friday to get it all filmed and I will work on it on Saturday to be ready to post on the 9th. Thank goodness I figured out Hootsuite on my phone. It will help me keep up our office's online presence while we are away. I may only get to spend very few hours in our physical office but I still enjoy posting social media content for us. Posie mentioned that she is taking on a new role at her workplace where she is going to be overseeing communications including online content. It will be cool to share notes with her sometime. Maybe I could even join her team if they have an opening and my current position is not extended after this pandemic is over. I hope it does not come to that, though. I really feel like I belong with my current colleagues.

Comments