Ladies Night

We had another zoom get together with five of us; myself, Daisy, M, Rainbow Girl, and VW Golf Girl. Again, multiple zoom sessions as we always got timed out. This time we tried playing Cards Against Humanity at the same time using http://playingcards.io Butch suggested Google Hangouts because there is no 40 minute time limit and lately zoom has been getting some bad press regarding privacy breaches. We couldn't be bothered to figure it out at the last minute so we just kept getting a new zoom meeting session. But I think we'll be ready for next week. I Googled how to set up a Hangout meeting and I have already scheduled it (I think) and invited all the girls that were at my surprise zoom party plus Bizkette all the way in BC. Also, I hope with the Hangout that it will give everyone the freedom to drop in and walk out as they need. It's so strange all these new "normals" we are having to get accustomed now...and how quickly it seems to have all come to pass. The City of Calgary has just canceled all public events until June 30th. Clearly they are trying to save the Stampede. It's crazy to think that far in the future...and that there will not be any scheduled mass gatherings until then. I hope all our prudence pays off. I know the Stampede is a big economic driver for the city but if it's just going to make us all vulnerable to infection too soon then let's please do without it for this year.

Comments