More Overtime

So today was my last day at work for the week but they just put out an offer for more overtime next week. I offered another 3 hours a day for Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. I don't want to miss my Friday Zoom with my friends. I noticed a strange charge on my Visa the other night, but when I tried to call the card company to dispute it they were closed for the evening. Hopefully they're open tomorrow even though it's Good Friday. Or I can try on Saturday. I've never had a weird charge on a credit card before! Butch's office is closed for another two weeks so I have my office mate for a little while longer :P Although we don't get to have a long lunch together or anything. It's just nice to have someone else in the house with me. Other than that nothing much to report today. Oh boy, this self-isolation stuff makes for pretty blah days.

Comments