Not Today...Not on Rex Manning Day!

Daisy sent me a gif today wishing me a happy Rex Manning Day. I totally did not realize it was an actual date on the calendar. That movie is still a good one to rewatch over and over. I always seem to start my lunch later than scheduled. Today Butch surprised me with some Burger King he ordered -- the crispy chicken sandwich meal was on special. Never had BK chicken before but it was definitely crispy as advertised. Good flavor, too. New show to binge on Netflix: The Circle. The premise looked kind of cheesy and it just seemed like a Big Brother knockoff from what I saw in the trailer. But after getting hooked on Love is Blind I figured I'd give The Circle a shot. Well as it turns out it is my kind of show. :P All about chatting and social media messaging (although kind of emoji heavy) and games you can play with others in an online setting! It has Leah written all over it. The people do seem kind of overly stereotypical at times. I mean, like Joey, he is a straight up character. Uber Italian to the point I keep thinking he must be an actor playing a bit. Same thing with Adam. I know nerds exist in the world but he plays it 1000%...surely nerds like him don't really exist. I'm on episode 7 now. I have been binge watching it after dinner that I keep forgetting my daily blog posts (hence the flurry of posts on any given day) But tonight I wanted to make sure I got my posts done before I went back to watching all these people gift heart-eye emojis and catfish one another. I still don't understand why catfish is a term. I know what it stands for, I just don't understand why it's a catfish. Ugh. Maybe I'm too old to get it.

Comments