One More Time

Tuesday morning I woke up realizing I had not finished off some accounting on a clients' destination wedding; but with me working overtime with the other job when in the world was I going to make it to the travel office to get it done! Especially with us (temporarily) closing the doors after Wednesday. As I ate my breakfast to prepare to start my shift I decided I would boot it to the travel office and get it done during my lunch break. Mission accomplished. I did not have much time to eat -- thank goodness for leftover pizza -- but I was relieved I was able to finish the ONE thing I could not do from home. Phew. The other job was still more of the same. Lots of helping, lots of thankful callers, everyone doing their part to take care of one another. Baby sis messaged me and told me that her and our mom wandered to the Italian Centre to grab some food and go for a walk. I understand they are going a little stir-crazy but I was kind of annoyed that mom would wander out and not self-isolate. I have yet to lecture her about it. I'm sure it will not be well-received but honestly she is not taking this very seriously. My mini bffs have been leaving me cute photos and messages on our messenger chats. They must be going bonkers staying at home as well. Kind of weird that the more we all stay apart the more involved we get trying to keep in touch.

Comments