We Get It, You're Good at Playing Pandemic

But whoever is running the game, could you please stop? The infected numbers and the deaths from COVID-19 keep climbing...the latest at the Mckenzie Towne Continuing Care Facility is 65 confirmed cases with 4 deaths. I have been following this particular case closely because I am so worried about my grandma's facility getting infected and suffering a similar scenario. I showed my mom a graphic of how deep the swab for a COVID test actually goes. I asked my brother's girlfriend if it seemed accurate (she had to get tested) and she said it sure felt like they were swabbing her brain. Call it kind of a scare tactic, I guess. Tough love? Not really, I suppose. I know I'm going to go visit mom and baby sis...but I should put my foot down on taking them to any stores. I will have to insist on a shopping list and I will go pick it up for them. If they need to go out then we'll go for a walk or something.

Comments