We're Just Missing a Magnadoodle, a Duck, and a Goose

The house is a little more furnished right now as we have inherited some stuff from Butch's brother. We now have some super sturdy bar stools, two leather recliners, and a foosball table so that his nieces did not have to say "goodbye" to it forever. The tv room is looking a tad more full and a LOT more "Joey and Chandler's apartment." I'm so tempted to put a Magnadoodle on the wall (since the room does not have a door) It's pretty cozy but my puzzle still has its spot on the coffee table until I complete it. Definitely no room to do any WiiFit or Fitness Marshall videos so excuses are stronger than ever. :P I do have to get back on the wagon at some point, though. We have been ordering in a lot of dinners and I just had my phone consult with the doctor observing my liver. While he said that the levels (of what, I'm not sure...I'm terrible at asking questions) were coming down to normal levels I still have to work on losing weight. But then Butch asked if I wanted Wendy's for dinner and I love their baked potato and the BBC. Blah.

Comments