Check It Off

I forgot to mention yesterday that the initial goal with the walking on the treadmill was just a "walk 1000km within the year." But I had to make it more specific because I wasn't sure how long I would have to walk per day. At the pace I started with walking for 45 minutes a day I am going to hit my walking goal by October (according to this goal tracker I downloaded) but I do not want to stay at this pace either. So maybe I'll double the distance? That would be impressive for me! Fingers crossed that all my plans work out tomorrow and I get to visit dad. In the morning baby sis and I are scheduled to visit grandma. Thankfully she's still safe and healthy at her care facility. Her grasp of time is pretty questionable which I feel is a blessing. I feel bad that we still lie and tell her dad is in the hospital but I really do not want to risk her having a bout of awareness and grieve the loss of her son over and over again like a fresh wound that will not heal.

Comments