If Only For a Few Hours

This morning Butch and I sort of had it all to ourselves. I still watched Mass "with" my family but we had/made breakfast together and it was a good sit-down-and-relax breakfast. Then he had to pick up something from the post office so it gave me an opportunity to try returning an Amazon purchase that I had tried to cancel before it shipped. (It was so annoying - I didn't try to cancel it until almost a week later and nothing had progressed until I tried to cancel and they said it was not doable because it was already being processed. They still did not ship it for a few days after I tried to cancel. Talk about jerks.) Then we got to wander Canadian Tire for a bit and I got another bike helmet and some cleaning supplies I have been wanting to try (it's ridiculously "domestic" what kind of purchases excite me now).  
And then here we are back at home. His parents are with him in the garage while he looks over one of the cars. I have to leave in an hour to pick up baby sis so we can visit grandma...It was great to just be a couple together if only for a few hours. Hopefully we can enjoy some of the evening together later, too. Tomorrow is another late shift for me...which is nice because usually I can get all my habit tracker activities done before I start work and then all that's left to do is enjoy the evening with my babes. I hope he gets to relax and rest, too.

Comments