We're Just (Thrivin') Dancin' the Night Away

So I altered Boyz II Men's "Vibin'" for my title today. I started the sample pack Weird Kid's girlfriend gave me of Thrive, after my doctor gave me the go-ahead. I had to leave myself notes not to drink coffee this morning! I took one capsule and I meant to just do half a shake but in the end I was not sure what exactly constituted half the powder so I ended up making a whole shake. And now I have the patch on my arm. I don't feel hungry but breakfast was ony 3 hours ago and it was a nice filling one (scrambled eggs with cheddar and two strips of bacon) An hour until my shift starts, I have to have my lunch and call the benefits line...I "think" I'll get it all done but we'll see. I gave myself an extra hour and a half of sleep this morning which felt great but hopefully it won't make tomorrow morning too painful. Oh well, it's kind of like my sleeping pattern during a long weekend.

Comments