Burger Time

 I was craving a burger so Butch was a sweetie and ordered us dinner from Triple O's. I got the monty mushroom burger with bacon in a lettuce wrap and sweet potato fries. He tried their feature pizza burger. Fantastic stuff and I feel well fed.

I'm making my egg bites for the week right now. I grated the remaining reggiano, sliced up the remaining olives, and tossed in the leftover bruschetta from my birthday "shark-coochie" board as well as some spinach. It should be done soon.

I'm having a hard time getting up early like I used to so that I can fit in more walking. I did not get to walk at all before my shift and so today I only walked an additional 15 minutes from my deficit. I'm still walking at a slower pace because I don't want to push things. I was at a loss for what to add to my April habit tracker so I threw in "jump rope." I'm not sure what kind of target frequency/duration I'm going to put on that just yet.

Wow, my keto sacrifice is almost ending. I enjoyed it, and I don't think I need to jump back into carbs right away. But at the same time Butch warned me that this is not a diet for the long run. Maybe I'll do one month on one month off.

Comments