Can't Quite Put My Finger On It

 Sigh, my finger was tingling pretty much all day and I couldn't figure out if it was due to how it was bandaged up or if it was damaged nerves from my finger tip. As predicted, my typing at work was slow. That kind of worked with the students though because it gave them more time to research for themselves. A few times they would tag me and say they found the answer before I finished getting my response all done up for them.

We also got our extension letters today...full time up until May 2022! Dad is really looking out for me. At that point I only need another 6.5 months extension and I will reach permanent status!

I'm totally intimidated by knives or anything that cuts now. I boiled eggs for my future breakfasts instead of making my egg bites. I haven't even opened a can of tuna for my lunches. 

I have not tried going for a treadmill walk yet. Maybe I'll try a bit tomorrow morning.

Comments