Dining Fail

What a frustrating dinner!

We already decided last night what we were going to order for dinner tonight since I'm all keto and it's a Lenten Friday. So I ordered it from Globefish (yum!) and it was going to be taking longer than usual but that was fine. The big problem was that they gave us the completely wrong order! The driver was long gone and SkipTheDishes just refunded our money but that left us with no food. I was annoyed and hangry so Butch ordered McDonalds while I browsed where we could possibly get more food that I could eat. I got two filet o fish patties with lettuce and no bun. 

I ended up getting more food from Kiro Sushi -- it was good and thank goodness they were still open, but it's not my Globefish order.

What was more frustrating was that it looks like drivers are allowed to take more stops in between picking up your order and dropping it off. I'm not sure if they have factored that into the estimated wait time or what. Not to mention it's not fair to the restaurants since it will affect the quality of their food by the time it is delivered to the consumer. What an annoying Friday!

Comments