Planning Noshies

 I need to get better at meal planning. This week we have ordered so much delivery for dinner because either I have finished work too late or dawdled too long and it would take too much time for me to prepare dinner or when I find a recipe that I could make (that also works with my current keto-ness) I'm missing ingredient X or Y. It has been an expensive week for food and probably not great for me salt-wise.

Today I had a great steak but now my stomach is rumbling pretty bad -- not sure if it was due to dinner or from my lunch (I made a falafel salad).

Mom's aircast is fantastic! I can move so much faster, with less discomfort, and my ankle is well protected. Win win win. To the point I sometimes become too comfortable and forget that my ankle is still healing, especially during my first steps in the morning before I put the aircast back on. Hopefully I will be able to walk on the treadmill again - even if it is slower - by next week.

Comments