Progress?

I'm not sure if it is due to my keto Lenten sacrifice or my heavy period, or maybe my brother's girlfriend's Thrive kickstarted it...but my blood pressure continues to be low, to the point where I actually looked up what is considered to be an unhealthy reading for blood pressure. 

Normally I'd be thrilled that the blood pressure readings came down but it was a pretty dramatic and swift drop. Not to mention that since the weekend started I have just felt exhausted and drained. I suppose that part could also be mental wellness. I miss just snuggling with Butch and watching tv. It's amazing how much it factors into things when all of a sudden it's not as available. :P 

Not sure when to contact my doctor about these concerns yet. I'm working all this week including Saturday. Maybe next Monday morning. I knocked out all of my habit tracker checkboxes again this morning. Working late shift seems to be pretty productive on a Monday. :)

Comments