Rainbow Brite

 Woohoo, Butch got me a pink keyboard with rainbow underglow...I'm sure you more tech-savvy folk are rolling your eyes at my description of my new keyboard but I call it as I see it. It's so pretty. :)

I think my finger is feeling less tingly today whenever it touches anything, but I have been faked out before. I know I should be letting the finger "breathe" by now but I'm so nervous for it to come into contact with anything. I will have to buck up and do that soon.

For dinner last night my brother surprised me by getting me both options I gave to him -- wowza! Paul's keto crust, well I wasn't sure what to expect, but it was decent though I had hoped it would be crispier. That's probably not an option with this crust. But the cheese and toppings Paul's lays on their pizza make it more than good enough. But my steak!  Holy smokes that was delicious. I ate that one with gusto. I didn't have enough room for my caesar salad or to finish my side veg but they come in handy for snacks and future meals.

For this weekend's date night Butch and I wandered around Canadian Tire. I got a new frying pan and a small basil plant and mojito mint plant (here's hoping they at least last a little while!) I also got a new balloon dog air freshener for the car.

My sister and I went to visit our grandma today. Grandma was pretty quiet and distant but I'm glad we got to see her. My sister's surgery is in just over a week so depending on how quickly she recovers who knows how fast she'll get to see our grandma again.

I had intended to start up my treadmill walk again today...that did not happen. So doing the math as of tonight I owe 15 x 45 minutes = 675 minutes which equals 11 hours 15 minutes. Luckily I am on the late shift tomorrow so hopefully I can knock some time off tomorrow before I start work.

The birthday card Butch ordered for me came yesterday and by the time I had finished praying my rosary he had written in it. I am super emotional these days and he writes such beautiful things I absolutely loved it. 

Not bad for a pandemic birthday weekend. I need to focus on all the love I have around me.

Comments