Shutting Down

 Mom has spooked a couple of relatives, such is the problem with her having shared a tablet with dad. The one time she tried to FaceTime with one of my aunts. My poor aunt texted me all concerned that someone might be impersonating dad or stolen his information/identity. Turns out it was mom not realizing she was in dad's account and not her own.

And this morning she greeted another relative happy birthday. Never mind that their actual birthday was last year, and the greeting seemed to come from dad from beyond. Again, she was signed in under dad by accident. 

I think it's finally time to sign dad out of their tablet. I still have his signons if ever we needed them, but it will help mom just use her own account. :P I did it from my house, so hopefully it worked remotely.

Comments