Sleepy Bear

Mom actually coordinated a Facebook video chat with all us kids. I'm glad she reached out; it seemed to cheer everyone up. Sometimes we don't realize how much we need "together" time until we actually get a taste of it again. 

We were all goofing off with the photo filters and the sleepy teddy bear filter got our attention for a while. My brother captured a few group photos of all us "teddies" in our respective beds. It will be fun to show grandma sometime. 

Unfortunately I did not contact the recreation coordinator at the care facility early enough to nab a visitation spot for the weekend so me and my sister can see grandma. Hopefully my Facetime slot is still there in its place. Also, as a consolation the coordinator already secured us a spot for the following weekend. I still remain grateful that my grandma's sense of time is kind of murky now. 

Tonight I made a Tex-Mex cauliflower rice for dinner. It wasn't too bad; I would make it again. It certainly seemed to become more flavorful over time. I'll have to remember that -- give the seasoning and spices time to incorporate into the meal before you dine.

Comments