Squash This Beef

 Tonight was "throw anything you've got 'pending' in the fridge into a pan" for dinner. I browned a pound of ground beef, chopped up half a head of garlic, threw in what was left of my clamshells of spinach and cherry tomatoes, and a carton of sliced mushrooms. I cooked up the spaghetti squash in the Instant Pot and then threw in the "noodles" with the mix. Finished off the pan with grating the leftover asiago from my "shark-coochie" board and a little bit of remaining marble cheddar. Boom. It was pretty good! I might dabble with adding more spices and seasonings next time.

My ankle is a little sore after my treadmill walk today -- total of one hour in 3 sessions. I had my ankle support on also. It's kind of frustrating. We'll see how it feels tomorrow. Apparently walking too slow is also bad for a healing ankle because it needs to work more to stabilize.  Go figure.

Comments