Twisty

 I am so annoyed with myself. After our visit with grandma my sister and I were walking back to my car when I twisted my ankle. Even thought I caught myself and didn't fall, I twisted my ankle a second time literally two steps into continuing my walk. I have not twisted my ankle in years although I was notorious for twisting my ankle when I was a kid.

I'm unsure whether it's a sprain but so far I have not been able to "walk it off." My brother and Butch advised me to RICE (Rest, Ice, Compress, Elevate) but it feels like it was such a wasted opportunity of a gorgeous day. It felt better walking to the dining room for dinner but it's still not 100%. Hopefully tomorrow morning it will be better yet. I did not get to do my walk or Zumba today. Butch said maybe it was a sign to take a rest. I think so long as I'm on decent footing for dad's birthday I can take a couple of days off of my workouts.

Comments