Double dog dare

I'm hesitant about writing about this in here, especially since I never know who's reading this. However, someone has "challenged" me to write about it...'cuz, you know, if you can't be honest in your blog then you're not using it properly.

If anything, my past experiences tell me I'm a submissive. I sometimes try to paint myself as the helpless victim...but truth be told it turns me on. It's what I want: a guy who takes over all control. A far cry from everyday Leah. Any attempts by others to try and tell me what to do is met with utter defiance.

How often does some random stranger single you out and get you off with their hand? Then again, if it was a common thing society would be in a heap-load of trouble. (Is heap-load even a word?) No kidding the streets wouldn't be safe.

It also shows in my choice of erotic material. I enjoy reading stories/watching "movies" of non-consent and control. Before, I considered that maybe I was interested in BDSM. I dig the tying-up part...but I'm not a big fan of pain. Dominatrix outfits are hot. I'd love to wear one, but I could never be one.

I'm not even talking about the submissiveness that stupid Asian fetishists love. I'd probably kill a man before I ever became wholly subservient...which is really what they mean when they say we're submissive. That kind of chauvinistic way of thinking will get you nowhere with me. The only time that you will get to be the sole wearer of the proverbial pants is in the bedroom. I would hope you won't disappoint. And, I suppose if the past is any indication, you can take control in the parking lot or the dancefloor or the bar...hell, I guess I'm an exhibitionist, too. I suspect that part isn't really a surprise.

Comments